Thursday 7 October 2010

Just stuff. O:

Yeah. This is important to me, so you don't need to read it. Unless you want to read about what a teenage girl wants to do in her life. This'll serve as my motivator~ Some of them are really stupid, but they're all important to me.

1. Learn at one of these three instruments well: Violin, Cello, Clarinet.
2. Get at least a B in math before I graduate. (This one will be hard. >_< )
3. Fall in love PROPERLY.
4. Finish writing the book I've been putting off for months.
5. Learn a language and use it.
6. Learn Latin.
7. Say "I love you" to a friend and mean it.
8. Teach someone how to read.
9. Raise money for a cause.
10. Sleep under the stars.
11. Forgive my mother.
12. Accept myself.
13. Learn Gaelic.
14. Climb to the top of a mountain.
15. Tackle problems instead of running from them.
16. Go to Italy.
17. Smile at a stranger.
18. Think of more things to add to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment